The Beach House is a four or five-bedroom single level residence compromising 3,983 Sq. ft (370 Sq. m) of covered space including two guest cottages, an outdoor pool and deck, with its own private beach where the soothing turquoise waters of the Caribbean is just steps away.
External finishes are a blend of stone, adobe painted cement walls and hardwood windows and doors. Roofs are wallaba shingle which blends naturally into the environment, offering the perfect essence of tropical living.
The spacious kitchen comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances and is very well appointed, conveniently located off the kitchen are the laundry room and service bathroom.
The spacious great room features spectacular views through the large folding sliding-glass doors which when fully open bring the outside in whilst capturing the prevailing tropical trade winds of this paradise. Off the great room is the large terrace and the infinity-edge pool which blends into the backdrop of the ocean.
All bedrooms enjoy en-suite bathrooms, central air conditioning, ceiling fans and private verandas overlooking the lush landscape of the Canouan Estate Golf Course and the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea. The master bedroom is large and spacious with a unique master bathroom which has a “chimney-style” shower which allows you to enjoy an open-air feeling. You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living with an ambience that is relaxing and romantic.
Bedroom 1 – Master
Is 802 Sq. ft (74.5 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 2 – Master
Is 455 Sq. ft (42.3 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 3 – Two Double Beds
Is 441 Sq. ft (41 Sq. m) with two-double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Guest Cottage (Bedroom 4 & Bedroom 5)
Is 624 Sq. ft (58 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net, mini bar.
Guests staying in our Villas will enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
• Meet and greet VIP airport concierge in Barbados
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Canouan
• Welcome cocktail and canapes upon arrival
• Dedicated Butler service
• Daily housekeeping service
• Mini-bar with sodas, water (non-alcoholic beverages)
Lavazza coffee maker and kettle (Coffee and tea replenished daily)
• Access to the fitness facilities
• Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie-cat sailing, kayaking and snorkeling)
• Use of 3 illuminated tennis courts
• Complimentary use of golf cart
• Access to the Kids Club “Pirates of Canouan” (kids from 3 years up) – Teen room
• Full 24-hour security system
• Air Conditioning
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Cable TV
• Hi-speed wireless internet access
• Calls to US, Canada and Europe with Net phone (chargeable to account)
• Ceiling fans
• Golf cart
• Laundry service
- Espresso machine
- Coffee maker
- Juice maker
- Fridge / Freezer
- Washer/ Dryer
• Beach chairs
• Beach umbrellas
• Beach towels
• Outdoor dining
• Outdoor living space
• Outdoor Grill
• Covered area with dining table for ten guests
• Located on 1.54 acres
Included in the cost of your villa:
• 24-hour property management
• Daily housekeeping and turndown service
• Gardening and swimming pool services
• Access to all resort facilities
• Complementary use of non-motorized water sports
• Complimentary use of a golf-cart
• Private butler services
Available at an additional cost – advance notice may be required:
• Spa services
• Childcare services apart from Kids Club
• Private chef service
• Private picnic lunches at Mahault beach
• Sunset champagne reception on Hole 13 of our golf course
• Private catering services
• Pre-stocking of food and beverage items
• Grocery run
- 10 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- All accommodation are non-smoking areas