Where Else is located on gently sloping land overlooking the ocean, with stunning views of the sea, the barrier reef and The Grenadines Estate Golf Course. It is a 2 bedroom duplex residence with two levels compromising of 346 square meters of covered space along with an external pool and deck.
Where Else is decorated with contemporary furnishings and features a spacious living area with large stackable glass sliding doors leading to the veranda. The kitchen is very well appointed and comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances and also features a breakfast bar.
You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, covered terraces and a swimming pool.
External finishes are a blend of stone, adobe painted cement walls and hardwood windows and doors. Roofs are wallaba shingles which blends naturally into the environment, offering the perfect essence of tropical living.
This “Cotton House” style villa has two air conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, ceiling fans, large closets and private verandas with spectacular views.
Bedroom 1 – Master
Is 30 sq. meters with a king size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, closet, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 2 – Double
Is 23 sq. meters with double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
- Full 24 hour security system
- Airport transfer
- Central Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with interactive DVD player
- DVD library at reception
- I-Pod docking station
- Cable TV
- Hi-speed internet
- Calls to US, Canada and Europe with Net phone (chargeable to the account)
- Ceiling fans
- Golf carts
- Laundry service
- Espresso machine
- Coffee maker
- Juice maker
- Beach chairs 4
- Beach umbrellas 1
- Beach towels
- Outdoor dining (can seat 8 persons)
- Outdoor living space
- Lounge furniture
- 24 hour property management
- Maid service along with Turn down service
- Gardening and swimming pool services
- Daily continental breakfast
- Access to all Resort facilities
- Complementary use of non- motorized water sports
- Guided tour to Mount Royal (877ft.)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required
- Butler service
- Childcare services apart from Kids Club
- Private chef service
- Excursion to the neighboring Islands or snorkel trip
- Picnic lunch at Mahault beach
- Sun set champagne reception at Hole 13
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- Security deposit may be required
- All accommodation are non-smoking areas