Little Blue Ocean
Little Blue Ocean is a three or four-bedroom single level residence, 3,983 Sq. ft (370 Sq. m) of covered space including a guest cottage, an outdoor pool and deck, overlooking exquisite views of the sea.
External finishes are a blend of stone, adobe painted cement walls and hardwood windows and doors. Roofs are wallaba shingle which blends naturally into the environment and gives you a feel of being surrounded only by nature.
Through the main entrance you enter the foyer and into the large great room with beautiful views of the turquoise ocean. You can relax in the air-conditioning or open the huge glass sliding doors which, when fully open bring the outside in and allow you to enjoy the gentle tropical breezes. The floors are travertine and the grand vaulted ceiling is pickled tongue and groove. The very well-appointed and spacious kitchen comes with stainless steel SMEG appliances and is conveniently located, off the kitchen are the laundry room and service bathroom.
Just steps from the great room, Little Blue Ocean provides an office area adjacent to the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a large walk through closet and the master bedroom is set up to enjoy the picturesque scenery of the ocean and the Canouan Estate Golf Course.
A few steps down from the great room are two more bedrooms, both have en-suite bathrooms, large closets and a private veranda overlooking the lush landscape of the golf course and ocean. You will experience elegant yet comfortable indoor and outdoor living with an ambiance that is both relaxing and romantic.
Bedroom 1 – Master
Is 802 Sq. ft (74.5 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, office area, walk-in closet, private terrace, personal vanity table with makeup mirror, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 2 – Master
Is 455 Sq. ft (42.3 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Bedroom 3 – Two Double Beds
Is 441 Sq. ft (41 Sq. m) with two double beds, bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net.
Is 624 Sq. ft (58 Sq. m) with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, air conditioning, fan, safe, telephone, private terrace, TV, wireless access, mosquito net, mini bar.
Guests staying in our Villas will enjoy the following complimentary amenities:
• Meet and greet VIP airport concierge in Barbados
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Canouan
• Welcome cocktail and canapes upon arrival
• Dedicated Butler service
• Daily housekeeping service
• Mini-bar with sodas, water (non-alcoholic beverages)
Lavazza coffee maker and kettle (Coffee and tea replenished daily)
• Access to the fitness facilities
• Non-motorized water sports (including windsurfing, hobie-cat sailing, kayaking and snorkeling)
• Use of 3 illuminated tennis courts
• Complimentary use of golf cart
• Access to the Kids Club “Pirates of Canouan” (kids from 3 years up) – Teen room
• Full 24-hour security system
• Air Conditioning
• Flat screen TV with DVD player
• Cable TV
• Hi-speed wireless internet access
• Calls to US, Canada and Europe with Net phone (chargeable to account)
• Ceiling fans
• Golf cart
• Laundry service
• Espresso machine.
• Juice maker
• Beach chairs
• Beach umbrellas
• Beach towels
• Outdoor dining
• Outdoor living space
• Lounge furniture
• Covered area with dining table for eight guests
• Located on 1.58 acres
Included in the cost of your villa:
• 24-hour property management
• Daily housekeeping and turndown service
• Gardening and swimming pool services
• Access to all resort facilities
• Complementary use of non-motorized water sports
• Complimentary use of a golf-cart
• Private butler services
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
Available at an additional cost – advance notice may be required
• Spa services
• Childcare services apart from Kids Club
• Private chef service
• Private picnic lunches at Mahault beach
• Sunset champagne reception on Hole 13 of our golf course
• Private catering services
• Pre-stocking of food and beverage items
• Grocery run
- 8 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets allowed
- All accommodation are non-smoking areas