With Canouan Estate Resort & Villas officially open for guest stays, we want to keep you up to date on new arrival protocols. This month we have received additional arrival protocols from the government of St. Vincent and the Grendines for arrivals from the USA:
In light of the uncontrolled nature of the COVID-19 epidemic in the USA and in particular Florida and the significant potential impact on the health system of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, the Health Services Subcommittee of the National Emergency Committee has recommended that the AA 945 flight from Miami be monitored closely with a view to discontinuation. Going forward all passengers arriving on the AA 945 flight from Miami and those transiting to SVG, having travelled on any commercial flight out of the USA:
- Must arrive with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result
- Must arrive with proof of a reservation in a TA/MOHWE approved hotel for five (5) nights.
- Will be quarantined in a TA/MOHWE approved hotel for five (5) days.
- Will be tested for COVID-19 before release from the quarantine approved hotel.
- Will continue quarantine in an approved home/facility for a period of nine (9) to sixteen (16) days for a total of fourteen (14) to (21) days.
Weddings and Vow Renewals
Weddings at Canouan Estate Resort & Villas can be an informal affair on one of four picture perfect white sand beaches or on our 18-hole championship golf course, but the most popular venue on property is our Chapel. We are fortunate to have our very own 17th Century historic chapel, brought over stone by stone from England, perfect for weddings and vow renewals. We have introduced our new wedding package starting at US$2800 excluding taxes and service charge and our vow renewal package starting at US$2000 excluding taxes and service charge. For more information please contact our wedding department at email@example.com.